VSA is proud to offer scholarships to external students who can share their particular talents with the VSA community. VSA aims to inspire and support every student to be happy, healthy and accomplished. The VSA scholarship programme aims to promote our vision to ensure students strive to reach their personal and academic potential whilst promoting international-mindedness and a love for Chinese culture and heritage within a strong bilingual foundation.
The external scholarship initiative aims to recognise students from outside who have excelled in academics, leadership, sports, service, visual arts, performing arts and design. VSA reserves funds annually to be granted to current and prospective students, who:
- Demonstrate evidence of outstanding academic performance and/or
- Demonstrate evidence of accomplishment in sports, performing arts, leadership and service to community
- Support the vision and philosophy of the School
Expectations of Awardees
External Scholarship awardees are expected to demonstrate the followings in their previous school:
- exemplary behaviour
- positive attitude towards school work
- punctuality and good school attendance
They are also expected to be committed in contributing their specific talents to the VSA community. All awardees are expected to uphold the above and the scholarships granted will be reviewed regularly to ensure the awardees meet the above expectations at all times.
|Award of Annual Tuition Fees ||Eligible to ||Application Deadline ||Result Notification |
One-quarter; Half or full
Y6 - Y11
End of April
No later than Mid June
External scholarships granted are on a one-year basis.
- Written Tests – Applicants meeting the general requirements will be invited to take written tests in English, Chinese and Mathematics.
- Interviews – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview conducted by a selection panel comprising senior staff members.