VSA is now recruiting enthusiastic and committed persons for the following position(s):
1. Head of Administration
- Oversee and supervise the overall administrative functions in Facilities, Students Affairs, Students Services, School Activities, Health and Safety.
- Manage the implementation of School Policies and decisions from the School Board.
- Develop and review overall administration policies and procedures to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Liaise with the Principals to ensure resources are satisfied.
- Communicate and coordinate with Education Bureau and other Government Departments in respect to government ordinance, guidelines and official applications.
- Liaise with Head of IT in setting up, implementing and reviewing the ongoing maintenance and updating of administrative information systems.
- Liaise with Head of Finance in budgeting control for administrative functions.
- Monitor the maintenance of the school buildings and facilities.
- Supervise administrative staff to ensure the school events and activities are fully supported.
- Monitor and manage the operations and efficiency of services providers.
- University graduate in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10 years or above in management position, experience in school settings is preferred
- Strong leadership, communication and people management skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please indicate expectation of salary. Applicants should email their CV and covering letter via email to HR Department at email@example.com by 20 February 2017.
2. Administrative Officer
- Provide a broad range of administrative support to School Office.
- Support Admissions on introductory sessions and student enrollment logistics.
- Coordinate assessments and help to organize activities such as seminars, workshops, exhibitions and conferences.
- Liaison among different faculty members, internal departments and external organizations.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Professional training in business administration or related disciplines
- 3 years solid experience in administrative duties
- Experience in school settings especially IB schools an advantage
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
The remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please indicate expectation of salary. Application should be sent via email to HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only)