VSA is inviting applications for the following positions for the school year beginning August 2017:
1. Head of Learning Support
• Relevant degree, teacher qualification and experience required
• Coordinate and oversee all aspects of the Learning Support program within the School
• To provide and coordinate the support for students with special educational needs including gifted
• Knowledge of PYP and inquiry teaching an advantage
2. Class Teachers - Native English or Native Mandarin Speaking
• Relevant teaching experience in primary schools
• A commitment to student centred inquiry based learning
• IB experience an advantage but not essential
• Flexibility to co-teach with a Chinese teacher or English teacher
3. Supply Teachers
• To be included in the supply teachers’ pool and will be working on an ad hoc basis when required
• Registered teacher with the Hong Kong Education Bureau
• Commitment to student-centred and inquiry-based learning
• Knowledge of relevant PYP programmes an advantage
• Applicants must have the right to work in Hong Kong
Applicants please download and complete the application form and submit with a statement of educational philosophy and full resume to the Primary Principal (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications are welcomed at any time for the above positions and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews when a vacancy arises.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)