The external scholarship initiative aims to recognise students from outside who have excelled in academics, leadership, sports, service, visual arts, performing arts and design. VSA reserves funds annually to be granted to current and prospective students, who:
- Demonstrate evidence of outstanding academic performance and/or
- Demonstrate evidence of accomplishment in sports, performing arts, leadership and service to community
- Support the vision and philosophy of the School
Expectations of Awardees
External Scholarship awardees are expected to demonstrate the followings in their previous school:
- exemplary behaviour
- positive attitude towards school work
- punctuality and good school attendance
They are also expected to be committed in contributing their specific talents to the VSA community. All awardees are expected to uphold the above and the scholarships granted will be reviewed regularly to ensure the awardees meet the above expectations at all times.
|Award of Annual Tuition Fees
One-quarter; Half or full
Y6 - Y11
End of May
By end of June
*External scholarships granted are on a one-year basis.
Please click here to download the application form and submit the completed form with supporting documents to our admissions office at email@example.com.
- Written Tests – Applicants meeting the general requirements will be invited to take written tests in English, Chinese and Mathematics.
- Interviews – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview conducted by a selection panel comprising senior staff members.