At VSA high-quality learning happens when students construct meaning by
- building on prior knowledge
- identifying, analysing and inquiring into significant, relevant and meaningful content
- exploring and selecting appropriate approaches to learning
- making connections between knowledge, skills, and concepts, in order to create new understanding
- applying and transferring their understanding a variety of contexts and real-world issues
- reflecting on what they have learned and how they have learned
This results in inquisitive, motivated, and balanced, life-long learners who can responsibly change the world.