“From Year 1 where our students explore using their ‘individual creativity’ to solve problems, to Year 12 where they develop effective solutions to global issues impacting the world, our goal at VSA is to encourage our students to use their unique skills and ideas to positively contribute to the future of sciences and technology. By introducing STEM resources early on, we create a supportive environment for our students to explore their curiosity and to spark their passion for a future career in a STEM field.”
Dr. Maggie Koong, Head of Academy at VSA.
- Year 2 Reducing Global Footprint using 3D Printing
- Year 10 Upcycling Food Waste into a Biobased Fertilizer Alternative
- Year 11 Solving Environmental Pollution by Creating Biodegradable Plastic
- Year 12 Tackling Water Over-Consumption by Developing an Incremental Innovation to Taps and Sinks
- Year 12 Reducing Cities’ Carbon Emission Levels by Designing Green Architectural Features